So there you are... And when you're there?

Discussion in 'Allies' started by Brist, May 3, 2016.

1. Brist

Brist The Lady, or the Lioness? Staff Member Herald Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Hey there, Brist here. But I go by a few other names as well, all depending on where you're asking. "What're'ya buyin?" and "What're'ya sellin'?" and all that. Jack, or Jill in this case, of many trades.

One of my names, is SJ Telgenhoff. An author of the darker arts, with my first book to be published soon-ish as it undergoes final stages of editing. I joined Summerlands Roleplaying here after leaving another site, but got into roleplay as a little extra means of release to get the writing bugs out. In the process, I've met so many aspiring authors and writers in general who really should be sharing their work with the world. Isn't that what we all want to do after all? Have somebody read our stuff and say "Hey, you really don't suck!"

Or maybe you don't want to share, and you just like to read and write and get friendly with other people who share the similar interests. To each their own. But for what I share with the world, I have a blog. You can find me at:

http://andwhenyourethere.wordpress.com

Here I go rambling--bear with me, its a writer thing. I don't just blog and write my own books and roleplays, I do editing as well for aspiring authors, assist with promoting on social media outlets, as well as tying them in with various writing groups and pages throughout the interweb to finally kick-start the process as a they publish, and I'm even running a review blog for the already published authors who just want some extra abuse--or feedback, as you will.

See that link up above? Click it. That's right, click it, and follow me on the outlet of your choosing. But by following that link, you can read all about the upcoming release of Mercy, an erotic thriller (that "soon-ish" I was talking about), catch up with my musings and posts, see reviews of authors you should also check out, and find contact information should you require a service I offer.

leonine, Rainalee, Furanda and 5 others like this.
  2. Anya Dionysus

Anya Dionysus A mask for any occasion

Blog Posts:
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Hey Brist, I may make use of your services someday. I'm currently in the rough draft phase of my WIP. I could use a beta editor. Nice to meet you!

Brist likes this.